The KRA environment encourages employees to meet the highest standards of quality and ethical conduct. Our unique culture attracts motivated, talented people and encourages competitive excellence and growth.
A career with KRA gives you the chance to create the job you’ve been dreaming of. If you’re ready for a challenge — and you want to believe in your work and truly make an impact — explore what we offer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, compensate, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual preference, disability, or veteran status.
Current Job Opportunities:
- Business Services Representative
- Career Agent
- Career Agent Team Leader
- Core Services/Staff Development Coordinator
- Customer Service Specialist/Expediter
- Job Developer
- Jr. Budget Analyst/Accountant
- Online Learning Facilitator
- Outreach Specialist
- Program Assistant/HR Partner
- Resource Room Representative
- Sr. Budget Analyst/Accountant
- Staff Budget Analyst/Accountant
- Subject Matter Experts/Trainer
- Technology Support Specialist
- Unit Manager/Site Supervisor
- Workshop Facilitator